Here are the steps of our application process:
- Click Apply to be a Supplier in the top right-hand corner of the supplier portal.
- Fill in the application form and save.
- An email will then be sent to you with a link allowing you to confirm your application and access your Supplier Administration.
- It can take up to 2 weeks for you to receive feedback from our onboarding team about your application.
Documents you need if your application is successful
After confirming your application, you will be required to upload your company registration and your liability insurance. These documents are required for all suppliers on the GetYourGuide marketplace.
- Company Registration:
This is proof that you can legally run your business. It is the business license in the name of your company.
2. Insurance policy:
You’ll need the company's third-party liability insurance, which covers you and your business in case something happens during your activity.
The document should include the following information:
- Your name/company name
- Expiry date in the future
- Coverage of the insurance
To upload your documents, please follow these steps:
- Go to Account > Settings > Account
- Go to Insurance Policy > Edit
- Go to Company Registration / Business License > Edit
- Upload the right document from your computer for each section