You can reset your password at any time by clicking on the Forgot Password link in the login screen.
To request the forgot password link:
Click on the Forgot Password link in the login screen.
Insert your email address > Submit.
3. The link to reset your password will be sent to the email address specified on your account.
4. When you receive the email click on Set your new password.
5. Enter your new password 2 times > Submit.
Your password must have a minimum of 8 characters
Your password must include 3 of the following: numbers, uppercase letters, lowercase letters and/or special characters.
Your password must not contain any name or word from your email address
How do I sign into my supplier account?
If you can't log in to your supplier account, please make sure that you are on the correct page.
To sign in the supplier administration:
- Scroll to the bottom of the GetYourGuide homepage.
- Under Work With us go to Supplier Administration.
- Go to Log in.
- The system will ask you for your registered email address and password.
Note: unless you have full administration access, you will only be able to see the departments assigned to your user account. Please check with your account administrator to see which type of access level you have if you would like to see more.