Special Offers are limited time offers which you can make for any of your products.
You can create a Special Offer or multiple Special Offers for any of your products on the following conditions;
- It is for a minimum of 2 weeks
- It is for a minimum of 5 seats/participants per day
- There is a minimum 20% price reduction.
GetYourGuide will share the risk with you and only take commission from the reduced price.
How to Add a Special Offer
Follow the steps below to add Special Offers to your products. Remember, that once you publish the Special Offer, you will not be able to edit or remove it.
- Log into your account at https://supplier.getyourguide.com
- Click on Specials Offers
- Under Controls, select Create Special Offer.
- Product and option
From the drop down lists, select the product and option (you can add Special Offers to one or multiple options, but they have to added one after the other, not at the same time), that you wish to add the Special Offer to.
- Special offer period
Fill in the start and end dates of the Special Offer. Remember that a Special Offer must be at least 2 weeks long.
By default, all seat/pax of the product will be included in the Special Offer, but you can choose a specific number (minimum 5). Once these places have been booked, the Special Offer will end.
Move the slider to the percentage that you wish to discount the product by (minimum 20%).
- Click on Save and continue and review the details of the Special Offer. If you wish to change anything, click on Back.
- Once you are satisfied with the Special Offer, click on Publish deal.