This type of price system is for individual participants. You can add different prices for adults, youths, children, infants, seniors, students, and members of the military, as well as scaled pricing within these.
- Give your price system a name that relates to what the pricing is for. If it is for a specific season or language option, give it a name that relates to this.
- Set the minimum number of participants that you need for the product to run.
- Click the boxes next to each of the age groups (Adult, Child etc.) that you wish to include. Then enter the age range of each of these groups. Remember not to have any overlap of the ages otherwise the price system will not save.
- Next, define the max number of customers that can participate. This will be the same for each age group.
- If you wish to have scaled pricing, click on the 'Add scaled pricing' icon. The scaled numbers that you enter here will be the same for each age group.
- You can also include Add-ons at the bottom of the price system. Add-ons are optional extras, which do not change the itinerary of the tour, such as a picnic lunch, Photo CD or DVD of the tour.
- At the end always remember to click on the "Save" button.
For more information: What is an Add-on?