In this "Adding activity details" video, you'll learn:
- How to list inclusions and gear, like hats, headsets, helmets or maps
- How to add "inclusions", e.g. "entry ticket" or "lunch"
- How to add "exclusions", e.g. "public transit ticket" or "gratuities"
- How to write a great short description, e.g. using colorful, emotive language
- How to write a great long description, e.g. including key terms
- What to include in the "activity highlights" section, e.g. using active verbs
- What imagery converts best, e.g. using authentic, unsaturated imagery that shows people engaging in your experience
Check out the other videos in this series:
▶️ Pt 1: Creating a product
▶️ Pt 2: Adding the basics
▶️ Pt 3: Adding activity details
▶️ Pt 4: Adding optional details
▶️ Pt 5: Listing the product add-ons
▶️ Pt 6: Updating pricing and availability
Need more help? Send us a message at https://supplier.getyourguide.com/contact and a real person will get back to you.