Cut-off time is the minimum length of time before your product starts when it is still possible for customers to book. For example, if your tour begins at 11:00 AM, and its cut-off time is set to 3 hours, it will be possible to book up until 8:00 AM on the same day.
The maximum cut-off time you can select is 10 hours however, having a short cut-off time possible will ensure you don’t miss out on any potential customers. The minimum you can set it to is 0 hours.
The cut off time can be edited on product level or on a time slot level.
Updating your cut-off time on product level
1. Go to Products > Manage Products > Edit details.
2. Go to Options > Edit Option.
3. Under “Activity setup” in the left-hand side menu, click "Option setup".
4. Scroll down to “How far in advance do you stop accepting new bookings before the activity starts”, select the cut-off time needed from the drop-down menu > Save.
5. Repeat for each option.
Updating your cut-off time on time slot level
This enables you even more last minute availability. If you know that your tour will begin at a specific starting time, you can lower the cut-off time for that particular time slot to make sure the remaining places are booked. For example, you can update your cut-off time for your 10 AM tour to 0 hours and keep your 3 PM tour set with a 3 hour cut-off time.
To change the cut-off time on time slot level:
1. Click the blue Edit button next to the cut-off time.
2. Select the cut-off time needed > Save.