Upload a minimum of 4 high-quality photos to your tour page. We recommend uploading 7 or more to fully illustrate your activity. Choose the photo that best encompasses the activity as the "Main Picture". This is the first image that people will see on your tour page, and will be displayed at the thumbnail for your activity in search results.
Don't mislead customers. Only upload photos of things that are actually relevant or included in the activity.
How to Upload Photos to Your Activity Page
1. Go to Products > Manage products.
2. Click the 3 dots icon on the right-hand side> Edit details > Edit product info on the product you would like to add photos to.
3. From the menu on the left-hand side select Pictures.
4. Tick the box confirming that you own the copyright for the pictures.
5. Drag and drop the photos or click Upload photo > Save.
Deleting and Reordering Photos
Photos can be deleted or rearranged by dragging them into an order that best represents your activity.
1. Click on the trash can icon next to the photo you want to delete
2. Drag and drop your photos to reorder them > Save.
Basic Photo Requirements
- JPEG file format
- Landscape format with a 3:2 ratio
- Vertical photos and different ratios will appear incorrectly on the website.
- 1280 pixels minimum width. To check the size of your photos, right-click on the file and select "properties". Photos smaller than this will appear pixelated and stretched.
- No watermarks or embedded logos
- No photo collages or black and white photos
Photo copyright and model releases
You must own the copyright for the photos you upload. This means that either you took the photo yourself, hired someone to do it for you, or purchased the photo and have proof available. If identifiable people appear in the photos, you must be in possession of a model release, particularly for minors. You can find fillable templates of model releases for a single individual, groups of people, and minors at the links provided.
We don't need a copy of these documents, but you must be able to provide them if they are requested.