This type of price system is for groups of participants such as passengers in a vehicle or people staying in a hotel room. It is also mostly used for private groups.
- Give your price system a name that relates to what the pricing is for. If it is for a specific season or language option, give it a name that relates to this.
- Set the maximum groups that can do the tour or activity at the same time. This could reflect the number of tour guides that you have, or the number of vehicles etc.
- Enter the group size (or sizes) and the prices. To add scaled group sizes, click on the Add additional group size icon.
- You can add the price for Additional Persons, if it is possible for extra people to take part.
- You can also include Add-ons at the bottom of the price system. Add-ons are optional extras, which do not change the itinerary of the tour, such as a picnic lunch or DVD of the tour.
- At the end always remember to click on the "Save" button.
For more information: What is an Add-on?