Click on the links below to view each section:
- Product Title
The title of your product should let the customer know with a quick look what the product is, what is included, the transportation used (if any). Titles should:
• Be fewer than 60 characters
• Follow the structure:
Location: Type of Activity/Attraction with Extras (if applicable)
• Not be written in all capital letters
• Not include subjective words such as “amazing” or “the best”
Examples of good product titles are:
1. Pompeii, Vesuvius & Sorrento Tour from Naples
2. Berlin WelcomeCard with Travel Guide
3. Copenhagen Sightseeing Tour: Mermaid Hop-On Hop-Off
4. Paris Museum of Modern Art: Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Product Reference Code
Go to Step 2.
Go back to 'How do I upload products?'